scroll on if you're into it.
All of your beauty bridal questions answered, no endless Pinterest scroll
Let's prime your skin for your
- You're so stressed out with wedding planning you forget to take care of yourself
- The thought of adding one more thing to your to-do list is stressing you out
- You want to look your best on your wedding day, but have no idea where to start
- You have information overload when it comes to establishing your perfect skincare routine
- The question "What routine will work best for my skin?" is constantly running through your head"
Listen, you're gorgeous, BUT do you ever feel?:
- I can remember getting hair and make-up done for my sister's wedding and going outside and still seeing fine lines and wrinkles. I also remember our hair and make-up person telling us that make-up cannot hide fine lines and wrinkles and only good skin can ensure that make-up looks good
- This is why i’m passionate about teaching Brides this valuable info to look and feel their best on the wedding day, and all future days after
IMAGINE HAVING FLAWLESS SKIN IN EVERY PHOTOGRAPH, WITHOUT THE NEED FOR PHOTOSHOP. SOUNDS DREAMY, RIGHT?
The compressive e-book that gives you step-by-step tools for how to create the right skin care routine for a bride in every stage of your engagement. We give you everything you need to know about skincare to look your best with no additional research needed
The photos captured on your wedding day will live on your wall (and online!) for years to come, and you want to look amazing in every shot. But this isn’t a goal that can be achieved overnight. In fact, it requires careful planning and preparation. Not sure where to start? Look no further! Follow the tips below to create the perfect skincare routine no matter what stage of engagement you’re in!
Cosmetic treatments are a great way to enhance your features and give you the edge you need to step in front of the camera with confidence. Photographs of your wedding day will be passed down for years to come, so it’s MORE than okay to make beauty a priority in the weeks and months prior to your wedding!
Over the last few months, you’ve put in the work to restore and prepare your skin to ensure you look your best on camera. You’re THIS close to obtaining your goal of achieving a radiant glow on your wedding day...so don’t hit the brakes now.
Smudged your eyeliner? It will come off. Applied your contour too heavily? You can start over. In many ways, makeup is like a mask—it’s not made to last. On your wedding day, however, you want to preserve your look for as long as you can .
LET'S BREAK it DOWN
Step-by-step tools for how to create the right skin care routine for a bride in every stage of your engagement
To take things off of your to-do list so you have a skincare routine that makes you look good
A resource that gives you all the info you need to make your skin look the best without all the overwhelming researching
Makeup to look the best it can without moving all day
Glowing skin, less fine lines/wrinkles, full of confidence even before makeup
How does this sound?
You're in the right place.
The Bridal Bible is a resource that gives you all the info you need to make your skin look the best without all the overwhelming researching. It includes step-by-step clear information you need to get the glowing skin you’re looking for on your wedding day
No additional research needed; no more information overload when it comes to skincare. We've all been down the Pinterest hole more than once...
You're already gorgeous inside and out, you need help to take your skincare to the next level. You just want someone to tell you what works.
"This is your day. This is the time to feel like your most confident self"
The Bridal Bible is the perfect fit for you if